Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sweetie or sweety in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sweetie is a term of endearment.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Sweetie|
Sweetie or Sweety may refer to:
- Sweety, a Mandopop band
- Sweety (Japanese band)
- Sweetie Irie, British reggae singer and DJ born Dean Bent
- Sweety Kapoor, British music promoter
- Sweetie (1929 film), a college musical starring Helen Kane, Jack Oakie and Nancy Carroll
- Sweetie (1989 film), an Australian film
- Sweetie (internet avatar), a CGI child used by children's rights organization Terre des Hommes.
- Sweetie, a character from Tiny Toon Adventures
- Sweetie, a character from the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series
- Sweetie (apple), a trademarked New Zealand apple cultivar
- Oroblanco or sweetie, a fruit that is a cross between an acidless pummelo and a white grapefruit
- "Sweety", "sweetie" or "sweet", a slang term for confectionery
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sweetie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.